Friday, April 23, 2010

My oh so colourful header for the nebulords collecionne' oh yes its a collecionne' bitches.. suber fuck & limited...end bombaste with a cold drink of milk..

..So I got a wacom tablet about 3 months ago, tried it and thought..what the fuck how'my meant to draw something down here while I'm looking up here!? and promptly found something better/easier to do. Then came the need to make a header for this release so after drawing the image I couldnt be f***ed gitt'n the messy paints out in my shitstorm of an office/tudio thing. So wallah...there was this dusty shit covered new wacom tablet flashing its slate at me....

by the way when I told my friend what I was using, he said "oh what, like a magna doodle?!.... yep! cant argue with that i said:)

Anyway, so I got it out and started to colour with it. WOW it was pretty cool fun. So yep this is my 1st rough and rushed attempt at painting with a usb powered magna doodle.(aka etcha sketch),in all it's dodginess.


No comments:

Post a Comment