Wednesday, November 3, 2010

SABERTONGUE & MERPANDAMAN

To the rescue!

2 new characters, Sabertongue & Merpandaman!

Yes, silly names for silly dudes.

I really like them the way they are and dont want to get too finicky on 'em.
A few little touch ups and done.
After finding some cheap silicone I can start the molding process. It maybe summer in Aus but Im glacial. Then, they'll be ready to Do their SUPER HEROEY DUTIES! Like what you say? Well I think... serius stuf, like tickling a grumpy 9-5er! Or a keyboard commando!?
Or hosing down some smelly ferals, giving us all some welcome relief?
Maybe a drubbing from sabertongue? Who knows? But I do know they're chomping at the bit to get started!

Plus I might have a few tricks up my sleeve with the toy design (if I get my shit together)
So please tune in again and see what happens with these two weirdo's next.

No comments:

Post a Comment