Wednesday, November 17, 2010

HI VAULTAGE



Just dredging up old stuff for a laugh.



One of my first casts before being painted in a camo style. I painted 3 camos each different. One I am happy to say Mori from RXH chose when I was in Japan.

mysticmould

This shot shows how tippy this sculpt really is. It's what I wanted to achieve, but I 'spose I was dreamn thinking it wouldnt be a problem. I know have to drill a magnet into the foot and make a metal base for it can stand more secure. The pour spout attaches to the base of the foot and has to be cut and ground, affecting each one differently...a hell of a job.

first base
Here is the first base I made, deco styley. Cutting this out with shitty tools made it difficult so it was the only one I made like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment